Welcome to my homepage!
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Statistics Department at the University of Chicago, advised by Professor Rina Foygel Barber. Before joining the University of Chicago, I obtained my Ph.D. in Statistics from Stanford University, advised by Professor Emmanuel Candès. Prior to this, I received my Bachelor’s degree in Statistics from Peking University. Here is a copy of my CV.
I am on the 2022-2023 academic job market.
zmren (at) uchicago (dot) edu
Jones 211, 5747 S. Ellis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
- January 2023: Our paper on policy learning from adaptively collected data is accepted by Management Science!
- December 2022: New work on policy learning without overlap condition is now on arXiv!
- December 2022: Our paper on conformalized sensitivity analysis is accepted to PNAS!
- November 2022: I will be presenting at ISSI on Nov.10th!
- November 2022: Our new paper Conformalized survival analysis with adaptive cutoffs is now on arXiv!
- November 2022: I will be attending the Rising Star in Data Science workshop at UChicago!
- November 2022: I am presenting at WORDS 2022.